Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd
Download the Australian Trading Terms & Conditions here
- All returns of goods ordered from Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Limited ("Seller") by a customer ("Buyer") must have a Return Authority Number ("R.A.N.") clearly shown on the external return packaging. A R.A.N. is available by telephone or fax through the Seller's customer service centre. The issue of a R.A.N. to the Buyer does not mean the returned goods will be accepted or a credit will be granted.
- All goods returned must be in their original packaging, unopened, unmarked and in saleable condition and in their original unbroken shipping units. The Seller may reject returned goods that do not comply with this condition unless the Seller has requested their return or the goods were defective at the time of supply and compliance is not possible.
- All goods must be returned and any claims must be communicated to JJM within seven (7) days of delivery, request for return by JJM or discovery of a defect in the goods.
- Non standard Australian stock line items that were specifically ordered by the Seller at the Buyer's request will not be accepted for credit under any circumstance unless defective at the time of supply.
- Goods returned for credit must also be accompanied by:
- a copy of the Seller's packing slip or invoice, or documentation showing the Buyer's name and date of purchase;
- a notation clearly stating the reason for return; and
- the R.A.N.
- JJM reserves the right to deduct from any credit the full amount of any freight or shipping charges included in the original invoice.
- In the event the Customer returns non-defective goods, JJM reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on goods returned, at a rate of 15% of invoiced cost.