People & Benefits
We believe that our people and our values are our greatest assets.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies receive the highest quality training, support and development opportunities to help them grow personally and professionally. There are opportunities to learn and grow, to move between our operating companies and to develop your career across the region or even the world.
Our culture and our commitment to our people is founded on Our Credo, which guides the way we interact with each other and the way we serve our stakeholders.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in Australia understands that every employee has differing responsibilities in their work, home and personal lives. We are committed to supporting our employees to meet all of their responsibilities, through our range of professional and personal employee programs.
Summary of key employee benefits
Supporting Work Life Balance:
- Flexible working arrangements, including job-share, work from home and altered work hours
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteering leave
Learning and development:
- Comprehensive global leadership profile to define leadership skills at all levels of the organisation
- eUniversity portal with access to a wide range of learning materials to support career development
- Function and business skills learning programs
- Education and study assistance
Awards and recognition:
- Annual sales awards program
- Support services recognition
- Recognition of service milestones
- Peer-nominated awards
- Long-term incentive program for high potential employees
Live for Live:
- On-site gym and subsidised membership for regional employees
- Online health and wellness initiative
- Fruit at work
- On-site health checks and health awareness programs
Other benefits include:
- On-site cafeteria at larger offices
- Discounted products and movie tickets
- Free confidential counselling service (EAP)
- Holiday school programs for children of employees